Half a century – 50th birthday with a classic car experience
At Classic Car Days we enjoy helping you make your loved ones 50th special. We offer a range of cars from the 60’s http://www.classiccardays.co.uk/your-classic-car/ and we pride ourselves in giving advice on North Norfolk, Norfolk and Suffolk venues you can travel to to enhance the 1960’s nostalgic experience.
Want a place to say that is truly 60’s? 40 miles away from Classic Car Days home is Happy Days Retro Vacations where you can stay in beautifully appointed vintage Airstream caravans. http://www.happydaysrv.co.uk/ Close to the popular 1960’s seaside escapes of Aldeburgh and Southwold, you’ll find plenty of retro character that will complement your classic car wonderfully.
Want a 1960’s evening on a train? If you like 1960’s Jazz then Mid-Norfolk Railway’s Jazz Train may be just the ticket. http://www.mnr.org.uk/
Want a vintage afternoon tea? Located in the Georgian North Norfolk town of Holt is The Folly Tearooms described as magically by visitors. (check opening times as maybe closed on Sundays) https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g503730-d3874890-Reviews-The_Folly_Tearoom-Holt_Norfolk_East_Anglia_England.html
Gifts ideas to package with your 50th birthday classic car experience:
Some popular 50th gifts to add are:
- the Ladybird book of the mid-life crisis
- a collection of photos of all the cars the birthday person has owned put into one frame or even made into a book with comical stories included
- a DVD of an iconic car movie from the 1960’s
The Italian Job (1969 original film)
– The ultimate British cars movie of all time. Stars: Mini Coopers, Lamborghini Miura
Carry On Cabby (1963)
– This movie launched the Mk1 Ford Cortina Super that we have on our fleet. Stars: Ford Cortina Super, 1937 Austin 12/4 Low loader London Taxi Cab